Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to do a little programming. I'm working on project looking at the social and semantic networks of comments on a particular topic for online newspaper websites. We need to be able to put in URLs for articles which we will choose in other ways for the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal and download comments and who made those comments from those articles. We will be able to pay some for your your time.

If there is a program that already exists for this, it would be great to hear about it. Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested.

Best,

Ashley Sanders-Jackson