Hey CHSCers!

Hope you've had a smooth transition back from spring break. I just wanted to share some news about Kick Butts Day. It is March 20th and since I'm collaborating this project with the UF AHEC I can actually only get people who have volunteered with them before. I am really sorry if this comes as an inconvenience to anyone, I am really sorry. There are 1-2 hour shifts from 9am to 4pm at Plaza of the Americas. If you have volunteered with UF AHEC before then you know the whole procedure in tabling for them, but there will also be a fun demonstration of high five-ing the people passing by who are tobacco free. It should be a fun event that will get you a volunteer point and it's on campus!

Reply back to me and Alie from UF AHEC will be sending you a link to sign up with them

Karine DeSouza
Co-Director of Campus Outreach
Community Health Service Corp.
(727) 686-0732