This morning I met Audrey Whitlock and Phyllis Mansfield at Marl Bed Flats.
 We didn't find any unusual sparrows, and even the Savannah Sparrows were
depleted in numbers.  It was a beautiful chilly morning, though, and we did
find a few interesting things. Perhaps the most interesting find was a
couple Black-necked Stilts among the many Least Sandpipers, Yellowlegs and
Killdeer.

It was also fun to find a Black and white Warbler, several singing Northern
Parula, one singing Pine Warbler, many Palm and Yellow-rumped Warblers, and
a Ruby-crowned Kinglet.

Happy birding!

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL