This morning I had little time for birding, but I decided I had enough time
for Spring Hammock Preserve. There's a path that follows a stream there,
and I thought the stream might be good for waterthrushes.  I ended up
finding three Louisiana Waterthrushes along the north side of the trail and
a fourth on the south side of the trail.  Since I found the fourth on my
way back, it's possible that one I found on my way out just flew across the
trail, but I think I found four in all.  Other warblers that were there
were many singing Northern Parula, one Ovenbird, one Common Yellowthroat,
and many Palm and Yellow-rumped Warblers.

I posted photos at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/03/spring-hammock-preserve-3162013.html

Spring Hammock Preserve is just off of Rte 419 near rte 17/92 in Sanford,
FL.

Happy birding!

Scott Simmons
Winter Park, FL