Okay, this was my easiest bird of the year.  I came home early today to
watch my daughter while my wife is out of town.  It's a nice day outside so
I opened up the front door and turned on a fan to get some air blowing in
my home.  After I began working, I heard a bird I hadn't heard in a
while--it was a Yellow-throated Vireo!  I ran outside with my camera and
found the bird in a tree in my neighbors yard.  I posted a few photos of it
at http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/03/yellow-throated-vireo.html

Okay, now  back to work.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons