I went to see the Cassin's Kingbird in the location previously described on
SR305 just south of SR100, west of Bunnell, FL.

I drove up and down ("marching up and down the square") CR305 between SR100
and CR302 to find the Cassin's Kingbird. Met Jim Ash and his wife (LI, NY),
who actually located the bird and were kind enough to point it out.

The kingbird stayed on the power lines not along SR305, but rather on the
powerlines that ran from the two, white, abandoned houses on the west side
of the road, away from SR305 (perpendicular to it), and bisecting the
potato fields behind them, which were being doused with chemical pesticide
at the time.

Sitting within 2 feet of the kingbird for some time was a Kestrel with
unusual plumage: this bird's entire breast and belly was exceptionally
pale, nearly white. Its back and tail seemed typical.

James A. Wheat
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL