Dear friends,  We will be having a celebration of life for Bill Jackson
Saturday, April 6, 2013 at 2:00pm at Flanner and Buchanan Washington Park North,
2706 Kessler Blvd. West Drive Indianapolis, IN  46228. This will be a time to
celebrate the love and joy that Bill so generously shared with everyone who was
blessed to know him.  We hope you can join us but if you cannot and you would
like to share a special memory, please email it and we will include it in the
program.  A light meal will be served immediately following the celebration.  We
are truly looking forward to this time together with family and friends sharing
so many years of wonderful memories. If you need information on hotels you can
contact Brad Jackson via email, [log in to unmask]  He is working on a group rate
for a wing of rooms so if you plan on coming and need a room, please contact him
as soon as possible. Love to you all, the Jackson Family