Tonight, 3/16, I found both the same Iceland Gull and the same Iceland-Thayer's-type Gull at Daytona Beach Shores, Volusia County. I also found an interesting jaeger that seemed to be a Parasitic Jaeger. Also, yesterday, the Glaucous Gull was still on the beach at the base of the south jetty of Ponce de Leon Inlet, New Smyrna Beach.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL