Today, 3/21, we received a live Dovekie into our rehabilitation center at the Marine Science Center. The bird was found washed up on the beach in New Smyrna Beach, Volusia County. The bird is well underweight. Hopefully it will survive. This was another amazing bird to have in the hand. In the last 6 months that makes Dovekie, Razorbill and Northern Fulmar that I have had in the hand. It's hard to believe this is Florida.

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet, FL