Hey everyone,

This morning I added two new species to my street list.  That hasn't happened in awhile!  I finally got my long-overdue Black-and-White Warbler (gorgeous male, by the way) high in an oak, and I managed to catch a glimpse of the White-Eyed Vireo that was calling down by the lake.  That brings my street total up to 81 species, plus two other "taxa" according to eBird (domestic type Mallard and Mallard x Mottled Duck hybrids).  Not bad for moving in right after Thanksgiving!  Other recent additions to the list include Limpkin (a heard-only) and Yellow-Throated Vireo.  The pair of Barred Owls continues to be vocal.  My wife and I hear them almost daily and nightly.

Keystone Drive runs south from Michigan Street in the southern part of the downtown Orlando area, north-central Orange County.  It is the stoplight that flashes yellow on weekends directly south of Boone High School.

Good birding,

John Thomton
Orlando, FL (Orange Co.)