Thank you so much to everybody who has replied to my plea. I do appreciate it. Some people have asked for a share, so I have compiled a list of the references that have been suggested below:

Bibliography: Mixed Methods

Bernardi, Laura; Keim, Sylvia; Lippe, Holger von der (2007): Social Influences on Fertility: A Comparative Mixed Methods Study in Eastern and Western Germany. In: Journal of Mixed Methods Research 1 (1), S. 23–47 [http://mmr.sagepub.com/content/1/1/23.full.pdf+html]

Borrás, Susana & Olsen, Hans-Peter 2007. Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Methods for the Analysis of Network Governance: Promises, Problems, Pay-offs and Potentials. In Bogason, Peter & Zølner, Mette (eds.) 2007. Methods in Democratic Network Governance. Palgrave MacMillan, Great Britain, 207-223.

Brooks, H.L., Rogers, A., Kapadia, D., Pilgrim, J., Reeves, D. and Vassilev, I. (2012). Creature comfors, personal communities, pets and the work of managing a long-term condition. Chronic Illness 0(0), 1-16

Cross, Jennifer, Ellyn Dickman, Rebecca Newman-Gonchar and Jesse Fagan. 2009. “Using Mixed-Method Design and Network Analysis to Measure Development of Interagency Collaboration.” American Journal of Evaluation. 30:310-329

Curtis, R., Friedman, S.R., Neaigus, A., Jose, B., Goldstein, M. & Ildefonso, G.  "Street-Level Drug Market Structure and HIV Risk."  Social Networks, 17(1995)219-228.

Doerfel, M. L., Lai, C-H., & Chewning, L. V. (2010). The evolutionary role of interorganizational communication: Modeling social capital in disaster contexts. Human Communication Research, 36, 125-162

Dominguez, S. and Hollstein, B (Eds.) (forthcoming): Mixed-Methods Social Network Research. Designs and Applications. New York: Cambridge University Press

Erickson, B. (1979), ‘Some Problems of Inference from Chain Data’, Sociological Methodology, 10,
276-302.

Friedman SR, Curtis R, Neaigus A, Jose B, Des Jarlais DC. 1999. Social Networks, Drug Injectors? Lives, and HIV/AIDS.  New York: Kluwer/Plenum

Fuhse, Jan/Mützel, Sophie (2011): "Tackling Connections, Structure, and Meaning in Networks. Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Sociological Network Research". In: Quality & Quantity, Vol. 45

Hollstein, B (2011): Qualitative Approaches. In: John Scott & Peter J. Carrington (Eds.): Sage Handbook of Social Network Analysis. London/New Delhi: Sage, pp. 404-417 (2011).

Keim, Sylvia (2011): Social Networks and Family Formation. In: Riitta Jallinoja und Eric Widmer (Hg.): Families and kinship in contemporary Europe. Rules and practices of relatedness. Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire; New York: Palgrave Macmillan, S. 112–128

Keim, Sylvia (2011): Social networks and family formation processes. Young adults' decision making about parenthood. Wiesbaden: VS [http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-531-17784-7/#section=912568&page=1&locus]

Keim, Sylvia; Klärner, Andreas; Bernardi, Laura (2009): Qualifying social influence on fertility intentions. composition, structure and meaning of fertility-relevant social networks in western Germany. In: Current Sociology 57 (6), S. 888–907

Keim, Sylvia; Klärner, Andreas; Bernardi, Laura (2012): Tie strength and family formation: Which personal relationships are influential? In: Personal Relationships, early view: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1475-6811.2012.01418.x/pdf.

Mizruchi, Mark S., and Linda Brewster Stearns (2001), "Getting deals done: The use of social networks in bank decision-making", American Sociological Review, 66, 647-67

Obstfeld, D. (2005). Social networks, the Tertius Iungens orientation, and involvement in innovation. Administrative Science Quarterly, 50

Wellman, B. and Wortley, S. (1990). Different Strokes from Different Folks: Community Ties
and Social Support." American Journal of Sociology 96: pp. 558-588.

Wellman, B. and Frank, K. 2001. Network Capital in a Multi-Level World: Getting Support from Personal Communities. In Social Capital: Theory and Research, edited by Nan Lin, Karen Cook and Ronald Burt. Chicago: Aldine DeGruyter.

Wellman, B. & B. Hogan with J. Boase, K. Berg, J. Carrasco, J. Kayahara, & T.
Kennedy. (2006). “Connected Lives: The Project” in Networked Neighbourhoods: The
Connected Community in Context, (ed) Patrick Purcell. Berlin: Springer, pp 161-216.

Uzzi, B. (1996b). The sources and consequences of embeddedness for the economic performance of
organizations: The network effect. American Sociological Review, 61, 674–698.

Uzzi, B. (1997). Social structure and competition in interfirm networks: The paradox of
embeddedness. Administrative Science Quarterly, 42, 35–67.