About six months ago, on the SOCNET list we were talking about the Tom Lehrer song, “I Got it From Agnes,”  and how it described a social network.  There are lots of YouTube videos of him singing the song, but Stan posted a link…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI_5zSJkx1k&feature=related

to a video that added nodes and directed edges in time to the music.   Unfortunately, this video is now “blocked in your country on copyright grounds.”  Does anyone have another link, or a non-YouTube copy of the video, or anything else I might show my class?

Thanks,

--frank

Frank Tutzauer, PhD

Dept. of Communication