From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Munnings, Clayton
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Applications of Social Network Analysis to Scientific Communities

Dear All,

I am currently using social network analysis to investigate researchers on the International Space Station.

To inform my investigation, I am looking for publicly available applications of social network analysis to scientific communities. I am particularly interested in social network analysis of co-authorship and co-citation networks.

Is there a working paper series that addresses this type of social network analysis?

I am eager for any recommendations. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Clayton Munnings
Resources for the Future
O: 202-328-5177
_____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.