Hi Everyone,

I’m interested if anyone has used a set of questions that measure the
personal networks of youth in seeking employment opportunities or
entrepreneurial activities. For example, “over the last 6 months, how many
people have you spoken with about new job opportunities.”

I have been Googling this topic with little success. Any ideas or
suggestions are appreciated.

My best,
Larry