Dr David Kaplan and I are convening a session at this years GSA meeting. I have the following announcement I would like to get out to UF Faculty and Graduate researchers to encourage their participation. Can you please forward this to your email list servers and share with colleagues who may find it of interest? Thank you!

"The International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH), USGS Unsaturated Zone Interest Group (UZIG) and the GSA Hydrogeology section is sponsoring a session on shallow water table ecohydrology and biogeochemisty for the 125th anniversary meeting of the Geological Society of America this fall.

If you have research in this area to share please consider submitting an abstract to session "T35. Bottoms Up! Shallow Water Table Influences on Vadose Zone Biogeochemistry and Ecohydrology."

The abstracts submission form is now “live” and can be found at: http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2013/sessions/topical.asp Please forward this link along to all your potential submitters. The abstracts deadline is 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time, 6 August 2013.

Please feel free to share this announcement with colleagues interested in this topic.
--
Cheers!

Wesley Henson
University of Florida Water Institute Fellow
775-247-5730

"You have received this email because you are subscribed to the WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L mailing list. To be removed from the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] containing this text in the body of the message: "SIGNOFF WATERINSTITUTE-STU-L"