Sorry for playing the cute card here, but the Wood Ducks on Grassy Lake (at
the NW corner of rte 17/92 and rte 436) are now the proud parents of little
ducklings.  This morning I saw the mom with four ducklings, and as she swam
around the lily pads, the ducklings would walk on top of them following her
around.  It looked like they only entered the water to get to another lily
pad. The dad was on the other side of the lake.

There's also a Red-shouldered Hawk perched near by.

I posted photos of the mom and ducklings at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/04/wood-duck-with-ducklings.html
.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons