This question has bothered me for about 20 years.  How do we apply
measurements to our work as records managers to ensure we are creating value
for our organizations.

Here is my latest blog post on how to create successful goals and measures
for Information Governance: Part 2: What is Information Governance:
Measurement http://bit.ly/ZoXdMV

Best wishes,

Carol

Carol E.B. Choksy, PhD CRM PMP