From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of sasha babin
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 11:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RM] New Book

Hello to everybody,

I get offer from Amazon for new book, which will be available in about 2 weeks:
Managing Electronic Records: Methods, Best Practices, and Technologies (Wiley CIO) [Hardcover] Robert F. Smallwood  (Author), Robert F. Williams

http://www.amazon.com/Managing-Electronic-Records-Technologies-ebook/dp/B00C79TXJQ/ref=tmm_kin_title_0

Did somebody read it somehow before and what do you think about the book?

 Thank you,

Alexander Babin

mailto:[log in to unmask]