Bombs Away
what does "readily available" mean in our age  an age where a huge chunk
of all human knowledge can be accessed in seconds using a device you carry
around in your pocket? Does better access to information simply offer speed
and convenience, or does it offer something more profound?

 http://bit.ly/10XeBK3

Source:
http://www.law.com/jsp/lawtechnologynews/PubArticleLTN.jsp?id=1202592921255&slreturn=20130311203301
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/10XeBK3+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar For any technical queries re JISC please
email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email

Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va
http://twitter.com/RAINbyte