I've been visiting Central Winds quite frequently this Spring, but until
this morning, it's been very slow.  This morning, I decided to give it a
try again, and I was quite surprised at how birdy it was, especially for
warblers.  My father and I ended up with 11 warblers in the park:

Louisiana Waterthrush  1 (I know it's kind of late for this species, but we
saw it along the "stream" that crosses the wooded path, and it frequently
bobbed its tail side to side, not just up and down).
Black-and-white Warbler  3
Common Yellowthroat  1
American Redstart  3
Cape May Warbler  2
Northern Parula  5
Black-throated Blue Warbler  1
Palm Warbler  2
Yellow-rumped Warbler  1 (another late bird, but we clearly saw its yellow
rump and crown).
Prairie Warbler  2
Black-throated Green Warbler  1 (the first I've seen in Seminole Co)

Also, just as an update on the female Black-throated Blue Warbler, one
person emailed me letting me know that p. 137 of Stokes field guide shows a
female that looks like my photos. Peterson, Sibley, and my apps didn't give
me this look. So I guess you learn something every day.  I think I'm going
to save up for one more field guide. :-)

Central Winds Park is just off of rte 434 west of rte 417 in Winter
Springs, FL. It was dark and cloudy this morning, so I took very few
pictures, but I did post photos of a Barred Owl, Snowy Egret and what I
believe are Spiderwort flowers from this morning.  at
http://www.learnoutdoorphotography.com/2013/04/central-winds-park-4222013.html
.

Happy birding,

Scott Simmons