What Mead Gardens lacked for me today in diversity was offset by some great views and good photo ops.

While viewing a female Cape May Warbler (CMWA), a male CMWA landed just a couple feet from me, so close it was outside my focus range for my telephoto but gave me an incredible look at it.  There were perhaps five CMWA near the boardwalk.

An Ovenbird was seen up off the ground, and another one was sighted near the entrance to the boardwalk.  American Redstarts male and female, Black-throated Blue Warblers, American Goldfinch, Prairie Warblers, Palm Warblers, Northern Flicker and a good many Gray Catbirds were seen.  Eileen and Marcus reported Blackpoll Warblers near the azaleas.

Images of the day (Week 17) are at:

http://cfno.blogspot.com/

Bob Stalnaker
Longwood, FL