Lake Apopka North Shore Restoration Area (LANSRA) ... Lake Apopka Bike Trail from Magnoila Park, I saw five Bobolinks and two male Orchard Orioles.  Most of the Bobolinks are near the end of the trail within 300 yards of the pumphouse, one was about 1/2 way in.  One of the two Orchard Orioles was also singing its beautiful song.

If this is a new location for you and you are interested in going, email me as there are some details you may want to know before you go there.

Images at:

http://cfno.blogspot.com/

Bob Stalnaker
Longwood, FL