Thinking I may have missed the North Florida fallout over the weekend while attending the FOS in St Pete,

I went to St Marks today and was pleasantly surprised.  Highlights were: 8 warbler species

Plank Rd:  N. Parula and prothonotary warblers, Yellow throated vireo

Double bridges:  Pine, P rothonotary, Parula, Black & white, H ooded W arblers (and heard a waterthrush)

                      Red eyed, white eyed and yellow throated vireos

                     2 lingering swamp sparrows

                     2 Blue gray gnatcatchers

After 10 AM, at Mounds T rail:

Black-throated Green, Yellow, Hooded (M&F), Black & white, Pine, Yellow-throated, Common yellow throat, Palm warblers

Red-eyed, white-eyed and yellow throated vireos

4 blue-gray gnatcatchers, a lingering Ruby Crown Kinglet (showing his ruby)

Red breasted Nuthatch

Indigo buntings

Eastern kingbirds, Great crested Flycatcher

Gull billed tern (my FOS) and ~ 30 B lack N ecked S tilts, ~50 willets, several S oras

and a Gator bellowing for several minutes with head completely out of the water

Nice day birding, though cold and windy

Bill Phelan

Tallahassee