Sorry for the late report from the best day of warbler watching I've ever had at St. Marks.  If you count 2 additional species in (Cape May) or near (Kentucky on Plank Rd.) the refuge as told to us by another birder yesterday, there were at least 19 species of warblers at St. Marks on Sunday.  Here are some highlight birds:

Blue-winged Warbler - at least 3 on Tower Pond Trail and near restrooms
Northern Parula - many, resident
Yellow Warbler - half a dozen at Tower Pond Trail, more than that at Lighthouse Pool
Black-throated Blue Warbler - a glimpse at one male at double bridge
Yellow-rumped Warbler - only a few left, at Tower Pond and Lighthouse
Yellow-throated Warbler - scattered and several heard, one seen well at Tower Pond
Pine Warbler - one of the few "heard only", several
Prairie Warbler - 2 or 3 at Tower Pond Trail
Palm Warbler - a few at far end of Tower Pond Trail
Blackpoll Warbler - one or two not cooperative behind restrooms
Black-and-white Warbler - nice male at double bridge, female at Wacissa Spring
American Redstart - 2 males, 1 female along Tower Pond Trail
Prothonotary Warbler - many at double bridge, one at Wacissa
Worm-eating Warbler - 3, I think, behind restrooms and along Tower Pond Trail
waterthrush sp. - one calling at double bridge sounded like Northern (one heard at Wacissa sounded more like Louisiana)
Common Yellowthroat - several at St. Marks
Hooded Warbler - about 6, at Tower Pond, Lighthouse, and Visitor Center

veritable flocks of Indigo Buntings and Blue Grosbeaks, esp. at Tower Pond!

We saw a cuckoo flying away, from Tower Pond, a place where Black-billed Cuckoo had been reported this morning.

Two or more Sedge Wrens were singing along the marshy edge of Picnic Pond, and a Marsh Wren was singing from Mounds Pool at north end of loop trail.

(We missed a Cape May Warbler and Painted Bunting that another birder had seen at Tower Pond)

Also had FOS (for me) E. Kingbird, Orchard Oriole (ad. male), E. Wood-Pewee, Common Nighthawk, Least Tern, Purple Gallinule

About 10 Horned Grebes in full breeding plumage--fabulous.  So were the decked out Tricolored Herons!

Identifiable Common Terns.  2 alternate plumage Caspian Terns cruising around Lighthouse Pool.  Scores of Black-necked Stilts and hundreds of dowitchers in mixed plumage.  Soras walking around everywhere, even on the trails (competing with the cotton rats).