Dearest Colleagues,

A lot of you responded to me about this and got me thinking about the angle
I need. It has to be exciting and interesting. Here's a try:

"Did you know that for many organizations "information" is like toxic waste?
Did you know that there is a profession called "records management" or
"information governance" that knows how to transform that toxic waste into a
valuable form that can launch the same organization into the "Information
Age."

"Records management and information governance professionals seek out
patterns in technology, human behavior, statutes and regulations,
litigation, information security and privacy, and the information itself to
design programs for any type of organization to use information in new and
valuable ways.

"Do you like jigsaw puzzles, Sudoku, or crossword puzzles? Do you enjoy
designing new ways to look at information? Then come to the School of
Informatics at Indiana University, Bloomington for a good-paying career in
management with a twist of information."

Please let me know what you think!

Best wishes,

Carol

Carol E.B. Choksy, PhD CRM PMP