Dear colleagues

The report of our workshop Sceam Indian ocean has just been published by
FAO, here is the link to download it

*FAO, 2013. **Report on the FAO Workshop on Sea Cucumber Fisheries: An
Ecosystem Approach to Management in the Indian Ocean (SCEAM Indian Ocean),
Mazizini, Zanzibar, the United Republic of Tanzania, 12-16 November 2012. *FAO
Fisheries and Aquaculture Report. No. 1038. Rome. 92 pp. The PDF
publication can be downloaded from the following url:
http://www.fao.org/docrep/018/i3223e/i3223e.pdf

We hope that it will prove helpful for the remaining resources...

Good WE

Chantal Conand