Dear Ahmed,
Organizing the next IEC is taking me a lot of my time already! But I am
doing my best to have an excellent meeting in 2015.

Thanks for all your advices concerning the new cucumarid, the specimens
are adults, at least three of them! I am sorry I forgot to mention on my
SOS message. Me and Fran are already describing the species he was the one
who invite me to this work, but thanks for your kind offer.

Best wishes, and warm regards,
Francisco