Hey everyone!

By now summer is in full swing for some of us, others are just gearing up
for summer classes. If you are on campus this summer, we will have
'unofficial' station nights on Thursday nights still. (Read: Andy will be
at the station on Thursday nights if you want to come join him.) My goal is
to cross off a few more countries for our DXCC Challenge Award. If you are
interested in DX, this would be a good time to stop by.

In addition to DXing, I wanted to figure out who all from GARC is
interested in Field Day. I know Ronnie is for sure. I am planning on
operating my right and my portable vertical. Is anyone else interested? If
you dont have your own rig, that is okay. I just want to get an idea. If
there enough interest on our end, we can do our own event, otherwise we
might ask to join GARS with their event.

Hope you have a nice relaxing summer!

73,

Andy
KK4LWR