Dear all,

Please help me gather all social network studies conducted on
adolescent alcohol use. If you know of any studies/reports published
in this field, please send me the citations. I will be forever
grateful, and I will post the completed reference list to the socnet
listserve once it is complete in case other researchers are also
interested in this.

Best,
Sharon

--
________________________________
Sharon R. Sznitman, Ph.D.
Lecturer
School of Public Health
University of Haifa
Eshkol Tower, room 705
Mt. Carmel
31905 Haifa
Israel
Tel +972-54-6145388
Fax: + 972 4-8288637
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Website: http://hw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/staffpublic/816-sharonsznitman
--
Check out my new START-UP: www.gradtrain.com
Last blog post: blog.gradtrain.com