Personally, I use Filemaker Pro, which over the last, almost three decades,
has evolved from an easy to use flat-file database into a powerful
relational database that remains remarkably easy to use and has a user
community with the breadth and depth that if you need help you can always
find it (unlike, for example, Drupal, which geeks may love but seems hairy
enough to work with that people are constantly screwing things up, and not
enough folks who understand it well enough to get useful advice about
without paying through the nose for it).

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN