John,

Thank you for the insight, really appreciated.

I should have mentioned earlier that the session in question is part of a 4
day workshop having separate session on other issues as well, such as,
social media strategy, resource considerations, risks, and finding the
right channels, etc. In this session, we are particularly interested in
some practical examples/exercises to simulate interest and give practical
advise.

Regards,
khan