Dear Colleagues:

Can anyone recommend sources on the application of network analysis --
probably semantic network analysis -- to law or legal documents?

In particular, I am interested in constitutional systems, for which I have
found some very interesting theoretical work from lawyers (Adrian Vermeule)
and political scientists (Jenna Bednar). I am looking more for applications
and methodological help.

Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Erin McGrath