Indeed, I'd recommend talking with Zach Elkins at UT Austin and Tom
Ginsburg at the University of Chicago, as they jointly created the
Comparative Constitutions Project (
http://www.comparativeconstitutionsproject.org/) and ConstitutionMaking.org
(http://www.constitutionmaking.org/) and have compiled I believe all
written constitutions worldwide and their amendments 1789-present into
digital form (including translating them).  I've collaborated with them in
the past on exploring computational linguistic approaches to exploring the
archive, and I know this kind of analysis is of interest to them, so you
might reach out to them.

On an unrelated side note, I thought some of you on this list might find of
interest one of my latest papers, out last week, on the geography of
Twitter, and especially the sections on how geography interplays with the
communicative networks of Twitter (
http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4366/3654).

~Kalev

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Caroline Haythornthwaite <[log in to unmask]