We are working on developing a touch-screen, web-based program for tablets
for collecting and doing simple analyses on egocentric network data,
including ties between alters.

Hopefully we will have a working version this summer. I'll be sure to share
it with the listserv when we have a useful version!

Kate Eddens
Assistant Professor
Department of Health Behavior
University of Kentucky