Dear Rick,

Although our work is not yet completed, you may be interested in the
Intentionally-Linked Entities (ILE) database management system, which
Vitit Kantabutra and I have just described in a book chapter. We have
designed this new system to enhance SNA research. You can download a
pre-publication version of the chapter from Kantabutra's Academia.edu site:

http://idahostate.academia.edu/VititKantabutra

I hope that you find our work interesting.
Jack

Dr. J. B. "Jack" Owens, Ph.D.
Director, Geographically-Integrated History Laboratory
Research Professor of History, Idaho State University, USA
Lead PI, SOCNET Project, CDI, NSF (2009-2014)
Co-coordinator, DynCoopNet Project, TECT, ESF/NSF (2007-2010)
Guggenheim Fellow (2005-2006)
National Endowment for the Humanities Fellow (2004-2005)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://idahostate.academia.edu/JBJackOwens