Dear Erin,

You may wish to explore the program at
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/fulltext>
http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/fulltext . I used it before for legal
documents. The routine considers each document as a case and the words as
variables and then generates input files for Pajek (and SPSS).

Best,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff

Professor, University of Amsterdam

Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam
 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/
Honorary Professor,  <http://www.sussex.ac.uk/spru/> SPRU, University of
Sussex; Visiting Professor,  <http://www.istic.ac.cn/Eng/brief_en.html>
ISTIC, Beijing;