I received a query via email from an undergrad, not at my own institution, about whether any online networks courses exist suitable for undergrads. Please let me know if you have any ideas about that question, and I will pass along the info. Or I can provide you with the student's contact info if you want to reach out to him directly. Thanks.

Paul

Paul McLean
Associate Professor of Sociology
Rutgers University