Dear All,

I'm really grateful to all the community members who guided me in designing Organizational Network Analysis course. I want to share the list of resources with the community members as follows:

1) Collection of network data (socioworks.com)-- Eric C Jones

2) Introduction to networks http://www.drkaren.us/KS_video01.htm-- Dimitrina Dimitrova
3) 6 degrees of separation-- Dimitrina Dimitrova
http://youtu.be/RcCpEf6_Ofg
http://youtu.be/n1-nfySqf9M
http://youtu.be/61a_uTmVk0c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9dAIBd4xQ
4) Krebs, Valdis (2007) Managing the 21st century Organization. International Association for Human Resource InformationManagement Journal, 11 (2), 2-8).-- Dimitrina Dimitrova
5) Stephenson, K. Quantum Theory of Trust. The Creative Mind, 29. Reprint 02406 (14 pp.)-- Dimitrina Dimitrova
6) http://www.soc.duke.edu/~jmoody77/s884/index.htm-- James Moody
7) http://home.uchicago.edu/~jpadgett/course.html-- Misha Teplitskiy
8) : https://sites.google.com/site/resourcesforsnacourses/-- Brooke

Thanks and Regards