https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TToa-uWYfsqV65ddSvsu2WEFpdc3gR9nqftRAKZX8VA/viewform

SNA Survey Questionnaire

Dear Sunbelt participant,
We would like to kindly ask you to dedicate few minutes of your time to fill in this brief questionnaires on your perception of the field of social network analysis, and your participation to it. Our scope is to map the current structure of the field by identifying influential clusters, peer relationships, personal affiliations and helpful people. We aim to do this by asking questions about your general opinion about the field, together with more contextual information about your experience of the Sunbelt.
Your participation is essential for the successful outcome of the research. As you might be aware, the information you are willing to provide cannot be anonymous: in order to construct the whole network, we need to have access to the names of each respondent to the questionnaire. However, the information collected will only be used for academic purposes.We are collecting questionnaires through boxes at the registration desk.
You can also fill in the questionnaire electronically and send it to us using one of the emails provided below.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for your participation!
Elisa Bellotti, University of Manchester
Vanina Torlo’, University of Greenwich

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.