Dear all,

My friend Chiara Valentini (a lecturer at Aarhus University, Denmark)
contacted me asking
whether I know of any tool that could be used to identify key stakeholders
in social media
(youtube, twitter, facebook, blogs, and forums).

However, I stopped following SNA field after I have graduated from the
University, thus
I thought the best way to get good advice is to refer to you.

*Case: * the team wants to investigate online reputation of the
company(ies) by indentifying key online stakeholders (quantitative) and
analyzing the types of messages communicated (qualitative).

On that note, does any of you know of a tool(s), that would enable to
monitor social media (twitter, youtube, blogs, forums, facebook) and
identify key stakeholders based on the content (keyword) shared to start
with?

Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Kristina