Dear all,
My friend Chiara Valentini (a lecturer at Aarhus University, Denmark) contacted me asking
whether I know of any tool that could be used to identify key stakeholders in social media
(youtube, twitter, facebook, blogs, andforums).
However, I stopped following SNA field after I have graduated from the University, thus
I thought the best way to get good adviceis to refer to you.
Case:the team wants to investigate online reputation of the company(ies) by indentifying key online stakeholders (quantitative) and analyzing the types of messages communicated (qualitative).
On that note, does any of you know of a tool(s), that would enable to monitor social media (twitter, youtube, blogs, forums, facebook)and identify key stakeholders based onthe content (keyword) shared to start with?
Thank you in advance,
Regards,
Kristina
kristina sedereviciute