Hello

I want to thank Betina Hollstein, Sonja Drobnic, and Michael Schnegg for putting together a super Sunbelt in Hamburg. I was impressed with the level of the organization and how nice it was to be in organized sessions that reduced the amount of running around every 20 minutes.  It was possible to stay in one place and learn. I was also impressed with the poster of the event depicting the city and the network of sessions by Jurgen Pfeffer.  Thanks Betina, Michael, Sonja and Jurgen for such a good job.

Best,

Silvia Dominguez, Phd

Chair of the Latino Section of ASA

Ford Fellow