***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org ***** New UCINET 6.463 Matrix spreadsheet editor?

Hello everyone!

I am preparing an exercise for my Social Psychology students using UCINET and I have just realized that the process of inserting data into the spreadsheet has changed, you can't insert the node names into the side columns and rows anymore. When I do insert them inside the new spreadsheet (line 1 and column A), and then go to NetDraw, the node names don't show in the sociogram. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in this version (Version 6.463)? My class is tomorrow, so a quick reply would be most appreciated :-)

Kind regards

Jorge Avila de Lima
Associate Professor