Von: Hollstein, Betina
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013 22:31
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Sunbelt 2013, May 21-26, Hamburg: Final program online!

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to inform you that the final program for Sunbelt 2013 in Hamburg is now available online!

Please visit us at: http://hamburg-sunbelt2013.org/

There you will also find abstracts of all contributions.

Papers will be presented each day from Wednesday noon and continue through to noon on Sunday, 26 May 2013.

To accommodate 780 papers, there will be several paper sessions running concurrently, with 20 minute slots for each paper.

A two-hour poster session takes place on Friday, 24 May.

There will also be ample coffee and lunch breaks so participants can find time to engage in discussions of research strategies, results, and applications.

The keynote address in Hamburg will be delivered by John F. Padgett, University of Chicago and University of Trento/Italy on Thursday, May 23. The title of his lecture is “Networks and History”.

The Freeman-award lecture is given by David Schaefer, Arizona State University, on Saturday, May 25. David will talk about “Distinguishing Pattern from Process: Equifinality and Network Selection”.

For those who did not register by now and consider a trip to Hamburg: There will also be day tickets available on-site. Please see our website for more information.

We look forward to meeting you in Hamburg!

The Sunbelt XXXIII Local Organizers,

Betina Hollstein, Sonja Drobnič and Michael Schnegg

John Skvoretz, Professor of Sociology, AAAS Fellow

Carolina Distinguished Professor Emeritus

President, International Network for Social Network Analysis

Department of Sociology

University of South Florida

4202 E Fowler Ave, CPR 107

Tampa, FL USA 33620-5550