The Lazer Lab is launching our "Volunteer Science" platform where people can volunteer their time, data, and opinions for scientific research. We need your help to "kick the tires" to test the online behavioral network experiment and collect preliminary data solving an experiment with the Traveling Salesperson Problem.

Note: you will need a Facebook account to participate.

Who: Social network analysts like you!
What: Testing a behavioral experiment on Volunteer Science!
Where: http://www.volunteerscience.com/experiments/
When: 12:30 - 13:30 EDT (UTC-4), Friday, May 10
Why: To help us debug the platform and play some games!

This research platform and these preliminary findings will be presented at Sunbelt this year and we'd like to try to "compensate" Sunbelt participants by buying a few pitchers at the Klimperkiste bar on Saturday night of the conference around 19:30.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask] or on Skype at "bckeegan".

Looking forward to seeing many of you virtually and in-person in the coming days!

Best,

Brian