Indeed, I'd recommend talking with Zach Elkins at UT Austin and Tom Ginsburg at the University of Chicago, as they jointly created the Comparative Constitutions Project (http://www.comparativeconstitutionsproject.org/) and ConstitutionMaking.org (http://www.constitutionmaking.org/) and have compiled I believe all written constitutions worldwide and their amendments 1789-present into digital form (including translating them).  I've collaborated with them in the past on exploring computational linguistic approaches to exploring the archive, and I know this kind of analysis is of interest to them, so you might reach out to them.

On an unrelated side note, I thought some of you on this list might find of interest one of my latest papers, out last week, on the geography of Twitter, and especially the sections on how geography interplays with the communicative networks of Twitter (http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/4366/3654).

~Kalev