Hello Networkers (please forward as appropriate, especially if your Eigenvalue Centrality score is very high):

I am writing again as the division chair for the Political Networks section of the American Political Science Association, for the annual conference taking place in Chicago, August 29 through Sept 1, 2013.  I’m still looking for discussants and chairs for two panels:

Experiments with Political Networks

Chair and Discussant Needed

Public Policy Networks

Chair and Discussant Needed

Experienced scholars are preferred.  This is a good excuse to come to Chicago, and also to read some of the good work happening in political networks.  If you want to participate or more information, please email me directly and [log in to unmask].

Best regards, Mark Lubell

UC Davis