Thank you!

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Eric C Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Give SocioScope a try, it uses lists right in the software and you see the network being created as you go. you can add or subtract from the lists, and add lists of attributes, too. you can find it at socioworks.com. there's a short manual with it.

Otherwise, NodeXL might be an option. eric

Eric C Jones
UNCG Department of Anthropology
1003 Spring Garden St, 426 Graham Bldg
Greensboro NC 27412-5001