Just wanted to thank those who responded to my post both on/offlist, there were some really good suggestions made and I appreciate your thoughts.  I'm fortunate to have "found" this $$$, and will consider my options carefully.

Thanks again.
Earl

Pipeline Records and Information Management Excellence... Get PRIMEd!
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Colonial Pipeline Company
1185 Sanctuary Parkway, Ste. 100
Alpharetta, GA  30009
Internet: www.colpipe.com  |  Email: [log in to unmask]
Office: 678-762-2586  |  Mobile: 404-402-4420  |  Fax: 678-762-2315