I was waiting to hear from my fellow RM/IG professionals, too.  I did forward the post to the JITC, the DoD entity responsible for 5015.02.  Maybe we will get their perspective. As for me, I tend to agree with most of Don's points.  But maybe this topic is too heavy for a Friday :-)

Bill Manago, CRM  |  VP, Information Governance Solutions, Autonomy  | HP Software
1.404.648.1210 (pc)  |  954.482.2977 (m)  | [log in to unmask]